Our Recuiting Services: MinisterSearch is a group of knowledgeable professionals that will conduct a dedicated church staff search for your church's particular position and needs. By partnering with MinisterSearch, you'll get all the benefits of a MinistryPlacement.com "Featured Listing" plus...
- We'll help you in writing a very specific job description, church profile, and position statement.
- We'll help you determine the best possible compensation package that is within your church's reach to attract the best candidates.
- We'll help get you maximum exposure of your job opening among both active and passive (those not looking) church professionals across the country.
- We'll screen all applicants and conduct preliminary interviews in order to identify the top candidates for your specific position.
- We'll set up and facilitate interviews between the church and candidates, and provide status reports for all involved.
- We'll check references of candidates for you; and conduct background checks at your request.
- We'll help negotiate your offer and finalize all the details of employment.
- We'll assist your newly hired staff member with housing and relocation assistance. We'll provide follow-up consultation to insure smooth transition of the new staff member.
Here is what churches are saying about the results they received from MinisterSearch (our recruiting services):
"Choosing MinisterSearch gave us a sense of relief and confidence that someone was helping us on a full-time basis. The dynamic MinisterSearch representative was truly a partner in our process of discerning God's will for our leadership needs. He consistently demonstrated an attitude of a servant, taking the time to understand our needs and the type of candidates we were seeking. The MinisterSearch team screened over 200 candidates for our position, narrowing the list to five whom they presented to our team. MinisterSearch arranged the interviews with these candidates, facilitating key communication before and after these meetings. Their professional involvement enabled us to identify our top choice, work through all the details and smoothly transition the new staff member into the position. It was clear that MinisterSearch had our best interest at heart. The MinisterSearch experience was characterized by sensitivity to God's leading, frequent communication, vital feedback on our interviews, and thoroughness in every detail. As someone who has personally benefited by their work, I know you will benefit by the excellent service provided by MinisterSearch."
Senior Pastor, Valley Creek Church
"God showed me His favor by directing my path to cross the path of the team at MinisterSearch. I needed a Music Director, and I had definite wishes that needed to be fulfilled, and the staffing consultants came through with just the right person for the position. I was particularly impressed with their sensitivity toward my needs. Each person was always cheerful, helpful, prayerful and considerate. I found that selecting a Music Director can be a “hard” calling, but when I employed the services of MinisterSearch, my workload was lightened and they did ALL the work! I found them to be easily accessible and always endeavoring to understand my particular, individual need, and they would work and pray and search until the right candidate was located. If you are needing help in selecting a minister for your church, I would highly recommend and commend to you the services of MinisterSearch. If the person is 'out there', they will find them, and quickly! They found what our church needed to move us forward in God's vision for our church and city."
John R. Stout
Pastor, Bethel Temple Church